What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone etc) when you first visit a website.
How do we use them?
• essential operations, like site navigation
• allowing you to add items to your shopping bag.
• analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
• assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
• targeting suitable advertising messages
• understanding which Affiliates have helped us reach out to new customers, or have promoted our products on their websites
We also use third-party cookies that help us analyse and understand how you use this website, to store user preferences and provide them with content and advertisements that are relevant to you. These cookies will only be stored on your browser with your consent to do so. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies saved on your device – just head to the help section of your browser. But don’t forget, if you modify your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or our service.